I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL REMI GETS HERE!
I'm so, so, so excited. Not having a horse of my own just doesn't feel right.
I'm going to try to get my dad to ask the insurance company to overnight the check to us. That way, it should come in the mail on Tuesday. My dad said that he'd give me the other check, and I can just deposit both of them on Tuesday or Wednesday. They'll wire the money to Micheal, and we'll have a shipper pick up Remi and bring him to Virginia. If all goes as planned, I guess that he could be here by Thursday or Friday.
I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed.